Benefits of Cyberknife Radiosurgery in India
Cyberknife Radiosurgery is one of the most advanced non-invasive, high-precision cancer treatments. It has given hope to patients who have inoperable tumors. It is a high-energy radiation process wherein very accurate beams of radiations are delivered in the body from different angles. The high precision of this treatment enables doctors to treat tumors that are small in size and located nearby critical organs. It treats tumors without affecting healthy tissues.
iClinic organizes for Cyberknife Radiosurgery by the best of Indian doctors at the most affordable price.
Here are some benefits of getting this surgery done in India:
- Safe Choice - We are a team of dedicated medical professionals and our experienced staff has worked with the most-reputed hospitals in India. We have treated thousands of patients over many years for a variety of diseases, and thus our knowledgeable staff helps you choose the best treatment, hospital and doctor for yourself. We provide for a free-of-charge opinion from top-notch Indian doctors once you send us your medical summary.
- Comfortable Stay - iClinic is associated with leading hospitals in India. Once you choose us for your Cyberknife Radiosurgery, we will arrange for the best possible rooms. All the appointments are done prior to your arrival for a hassle-free stay. It has space for one attendant of the patient and all the basic amenities including AC, Wi-Fi, laundry, TV, food service.
- Affordable Holiday Packages and Tour Planning - Cyberknife Radiosurgery needs a good amount of recovery time. Though only your doctors will advice what to do post your surgery, we will be there to assist you with everything. We organize your stay in a nearby hospital to make it easy for you to visit the hospital for frequent follow-ups and physiotherapy. India is one of the most looked after tourist destinations. So if you desire to go out and explore the country, we will make the necessary arrangements. You can choose from different affordable packages and ask for AC cabs for local sightseeing too. And all this is available at an affordable cost with iClinic!
- Quality Post-Operative Care - In order to recuperate in a quick manner and get in a good shape, cancer patients need proper attention and post-operative care. So, even when you return to your country, iClinic gives you a platform to stay connected with your doctor. You can also ask your local physician to have a word with the surgeon who operated on you, if needed. We believe in the importance of continuity of care and its role in medical travel is crucial, thus we strive hard for the same.
- Estimated Cost - The estimated cost for Cyberknife Radiosurgery in India is $10,000. This package includes airport pick and drop, multiple sessions of radiosurgery, and specialists’ fee. The initial step is to perform certain tests and get consultation that costs almost $800. The same surgery costs about $4 millions in US or UK or any other developed country.