First-Rate In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) in India
Don’t Brood, Breed!
Science Creates Miracles – Miracles Create Life!
The scientific treatment of infertility is evolving and providing much relief to couples who, due to health disorders, find it problematic in conceiving a child. Thanks to IVF, live births and Pregnancy have improved significantly in the past some years. Gone are the days when infertility was considered as a curse. Now there is a medical answer available to couples in the reproduction process.
In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
In-Vitro Fertilization, or popularly called as test tube baby, is the medical solution for couples who are not able to have a baby due to infertility or other complications. IN-Vitro Fertilization is basically a technology for artificial reproductive process, wherein medical procedures are employed for plantation or transfer of the embryo. The fertility treatment includes ovum fertilising in the laboratory, followed by embryo transplantation into the uterus of a woman. The treatment is a boon for couples who are not able to conceive. There is no age bar for the infertility treatment, though some institutions may consider the age (35 years) for the treatment.
In-Vitro Fertilization treatment is a cure a for infertility disorders. It includes treatment for:
- Ovulation disorders
- Problems related to sperm and less sperm count
- Damaged or blocked fallopian tubes
- India has multifaceted infertility treatment options helping women conceive.
- India has advanced IVF clinics laced with modern laboratory equipment for diagnosing the causes of the infertility.
- The country has state-of-the-art units for IVF and fully operational labs for therapeutic tests.
- India has an advantage over other nations with its highly skilled medical staff and world calls doctors for making the IVF procedure done smoothly.
- The success rate of IVF is very high in India. It is about 99% successful
- Compared to the costs in countries like UK and US, in India, this treatment can be done at a very lower cost.
The surge in medical tourism from Middle East and other Asian nations for IVF treatment in India has been credited to the highly organised medical services, better healthcare service providers, surgeons, skilled supportive staff, low cost and excellent medical package.
In Vitro Fertilization
Experience the Difference with iClinic - Feel on Top of the World
Couples seeking treatment for infertility in India can check about various offers and medical packages in India, besides enquiring about doctors and hospitals providing best treatment here without being physically present in the country. This has been possible with the online presence of iClinic Healthcare, a single widow interface for availing a multiplicity of services. This website will help you in locating right hospitals in the country, apart from acting as link between you and the medical consultants for timely treatment option. In order to make your stay in India comfortable while on a visit here for the infertility treatment, you can check with the various medical travel packages on offer from the website. The health service provider has within its fold link of world class institutions and doctors enabling you to make the right choice as per the need.