Intra Uterine Insemination (IUI) in India – Creating Lives, Enriching Humanity!
Produce Science to Reproduce a New Life!
Intra Uterine Insemination refers to the process of assisted conception. In the process, the doctor places washed and prepared sperms in the woman’s uterus near the egg during the ovulation time. The treatment process may also involve use of fertility drugs for increasing the conceiving chances. The process can be performed either with the sperm of the partner or of the donor.
Why IUI Is Useful?
The process has helped couples conceive, who, for some medical and infertility reasons, were finding it problematic to have a baby. When the procedure is useful can be summarized as follows:
- In case a woman is suffering from the problem of cervical mucus, a condition which is sperm hostile, the procedure allows the sperm to enter the cavity of uterine directly by passing the cervix
- The treatment process helps in separating “good” sperm that are not affected by anti-bodies in a man
- If a man is not able to ejaculate into the female’s vagina due to impotency and other psychological issues
- In the event of a man suffering from retrograde ejaculation, a condition of semen going backward into the bladder and not ejecting out of penis
- Unexplained infertility disorders
- Freezing of sperm in the sperm bank and using it to help a woman conceive
High Success Rate of IUI in India
Thriving healthcare services in India with advanced infrastructural facilities have put the country on medical tourists list of high priority for getting treatment done here rather than investing money on costly treatments in western nations, while the same facilities and support can be availed in India at much lower cost. India has some of the leading hospitals assisting couples through the procedure of IUI in having a child. The success of the IUI procedure is very high in these centres as it is performed by highly skilled doctors. Also the skills of the doctors meet functioning of efficient and effective technologies that some of these clinics have. Over the past few years, India has seen rising numbers of clinics for IUI treatment that are catering to the needs of many patients coming from abroad, specially from the Middle East and Asia, with success rate as high as those in the western economies. One advantage that India has and that has drawn medical tourists here is the low cost of the procedure.
Indian Medical Palette - The Fraternity of Well-Qualified Specialists
India offers multiple incentives for patients seeking IUI treatment. These include:
- Best medical institutions of world class level.
- Paramount importance to care and support to patients.
- Best medical packages.
- Highly efficient doctors, nurses and staff.
Intra Uterine Insemination
iClinic Healthcare – Your Friend in India!
Interested in knowing which clinical institutions and health personnel to choose from various options available in the country from the comfort zone of your home? iClinic Healthcare can be a trusted partner for you in this effort of yours. You can get all sorts of medical information, travel plans and medical consultation services from the website of the online health support provider.