Deep Brain Stimulation for Parkinson – Get Benefit from the Indian Medical Surge!
DBS is the abbreviation commonly used for Deep brain stimulation. It makes use of surgically implanted neurostimulator. It is medical device which is operated by a battery and resembles a heart peacemaker. Its job is to send electrical stimulation to earmarked areas of the brain which are responsible for controlling the movement. These electrical stimulations sent by the neurostimulator, help in stopping the abnormal signals from the nerves which are responsible for PD and tremors.
Benefits of the Procedure
- It doesn’t cause any injury to the brain which means the risk is very less.
- It can be programmed and the procedure is reversible.
- A person suffering from Parkinson has to consume lots of medicines every day. Once this procedure is successfully completed, the amount of drugs taken is reduced significantly. This means the side effects of the drugs also reduce significantly.
- The quality of life improves significantly.
- India is amongst the best when it comes to providing medical facilities.
- The consultation fee is very low as compared to other countries.
- There is so much to explore here.
- The cost of the treatment is also less.
- There are no waiting periods.
- The equipments are advanced and internationally accepted.
- There are translators available here.
- Almost everyone, from Doctors to administration staff knows English.
- We are affiliated to many hospitals, so getting an appointment is fast and easy.
- We are endowed with a vast experience in this field, so we know which surgeons have expertise in this area.
- We offer many online medical services all under one roof at considerably low rates.
- Logging onto our website will make your job very simple since you don’t have to run from pillar to post.
iClinic is in a way a comprehensive collection of a multitude of miscellaneous medical facilities available under one single online platform wherein you can grab the information regarding the medical procedures, their rate comparisons, other information pertaining to the treatment in India, symptom checker to analyze your root problem, patient disease related blogs, availability of chatting with a doctor online and the benefits are many more to count.
Come to India and experience the best of the treatments and enjoy the local culture and heritage at the same time.