Bone Marrow Transplant - Critical Medical Need Meets Critical Attention in India
Bone marrow transplant is categorised as the most advanced medical treatment option available for curing diseases that were once considered to be untreatable. The procedure is widely used now to cure patients, who are diagnosed with cancerous as well non-cancerous ailments like thalassemia, congenital neutropenia, anemia, leukemia, etc. The removal and replacement of destroyed or diseased bone marrow with healthier bone marrow is what is referred as bone marrow transplant.
Bone marrow transplant is categorised into three types:
- Autologous: Transplant of healthier bone barrow taken from the patients only.
- Allogeneic: Transplant of bone marrow received from others.
- Umbilical cord transplant: It is conducted just after a baby is born to remove immature stem cells from the umbilical cord of the baby.
Bone marrow transplant in India
India has gained immense importance as the hub of high-profile medical services, performing life-saving operations, and quality services in medical well-being of patients. Large scale infrastructural development supported by expert team of eminent doctors have provided a major boost to medical tourism in India seeking bone marrow transplant, among other medical attention. The advantages with India can be better explained in the following terms for availing the critical care here:
- Highly specialised medical support and care services
- Treatment available for different types of bone marrow transplants
- Match international standards in diagnosis and providing highly rated services in stem cell transplants
- Advanced infrastructure, world class health centres, laboratories, apheresis machines, unit for processing and freezing stem cells
- Result-oriented and super-speciality team of expert doctors
- All-round support for post-surgery recovery and consultation support
- Affordable cost of treatment
These and many more services have added much weight to India catching the attention of the people across the globe in seeking bone marrow transplant here in a cordial environment that is favourable to patients from all dimensions. Also, the recent surge in medical tourism has asserted the potential and calibre of India in meeting the requirement of patients for the stem cell replacement.
iClinic Healthcare - The Name you Can Trust for Quality Medical Care
If you are looking for critical care service availability for bone marrow replacement in India and want to zero in on the best hospitals and specialist to best-fit your requirement, iClinic Healthcare would be the most reliable partner for you in this endeavour.
- Link to top notch hospitals and doctors.
- 24x7 medical advice and consultation service, over online chat, mail and phone.
- A repository of patients sharing their medical experiences in India, providing an opportunity for patients wishing to go similar treatment to know about various facilities available.
- The site can be accessed from anywhere with an Internet connection and just requires basic registration information to access the healthcare facilities.
A Hint of Cost for your Comparison
Bone marrow transplant