Non-Surgical Treatment for Varicose Veins in India
A venous chaos leading to abnormalities in the patient’s veins on the feet and legs is known as varicose veins. Commonly, it causes swelling of the veins that are painful and itchy. If these swollen veins are left untreated, then these may even lead to bleeding and later to ulcers. Indian hospitals have the latest non-surgical treatments for varicose veins, and through iClinic, you can find the right doctor at the most appropriate and affordable cost.
Carrying a diagnosis of Varicose Veins - What it Entails?
When a patient is suspected of varicose veins, a doctor performs a general examination. For a further deeper examination, ultrasound Doppler study is performed to figure out the exact diseased site. Varicose veins leads to dilatation of veins and damaged valves, and through this advanced ultrasound technique, a doctor is able to exactly pinpoint the problematic areas.
In today’s high-tech world, Indian hospitals are equipped with the futuristic treatments including:
- Endovenous Laser Ablation (EVLT) – The surgeon passes a laser probe inside a vein during EVLT. This causes heating in the veins and leads to their closure. The surgeon inserts an ELVeS laser fiber in an introducer sheath and guided through the sapheno-femoral junction. Ultrasound confirms the exact position and infrared laser energy is used in short pulses. Tumescent local anesthesia is used to avoid any damage to the surrounding structures.
- Radiofrequency Ablation – This is one of the most preferred treatments for varicose veins. Multipolar RFA machine is used under color-Doppler Ultrasound guidance. The surgeon inserts a radiofrequency catheter into the abnormal vein and radio-energy is used to cure vessels, and the involved veins are closed.
- Sclerotherapy – Sclerotherapy is an effective method to cure varicose and spider leg veins where medicine is injected through the veins so as to make them shrink during this non-surgical treatment.
Multitude of Benefits for Traveling to India - The New Hub of World-Class Medical Services
Several patients travel miles away from their homes to India to get highly-advanced medical treatment each year because of the following benefits as listed below:
- Huge cost savings
- Zero waiting time
- Throughout assistance
- Accredited state-of-the-art hospitals
- Modernistic and latest medical amenities
- World-class technology and treatments
- No language barriers
- Customized personal care
- Exceptional flight connectivity
- Internationally-recognized doctors
- Highly-trained paramedical staff
Apart from these medical reasons, many patients have one personal motive – to explore the beauty of India. India is one of the most preferred tourist destinations among people all across the globe. So, when you reach India, you have an opportunity to enjoy the country’s beauty through iClinic. We have the team to arrange for all your needs – transportation, hotel stay, touring, shopping tour, and other non-medical issues, above and beyond the scope of dealing with your medical issues.
Write to us with your brief medical reports, and once you get in touch with us, we will not just get you a no-obligation medical opinion, but also provide you with a number of tailor-made treatment options specifically designed for you.
Our customer care associates will explain you everything in detail and assist you step-by-step through the process to make it silky smooth for you!